- How is the new investment reality reshaping portfolio construction?
- How are investors preparing for different scenarios of economic downturn?
- After a historically poor year, how do investors view global fixed income and where do opportunities lie?
- Will investors view ESG differently in current market conditions?
- How will asset owners approach alternative investments in the next 12-18 months?
About the event
After more than a decade of steady growth and returns, 2022 proved to be a challenging year for investors. Against the backdrop of sticky inflation, rising rates and geopolitical conflict, bond and equity markets experienced significant turmoil amid fears of a looming recession. Institutional investors of all types have had to react to a high interest rate environment and review portfolio positions as they adapt to a new market reality. Meanwhile, the spotlight on ESG is shining brighter than ever as investors grapple with tough market conditions and long-term environmental and social goals.
AsianInvestor’s Asian Investment Summit returns to Hong Kong on 18 May 2023. Now in its 18th year, the flagship conference will bring together over 200 asset owners and industry professionals from the Asia-Pacific investment community for a day of high-level networking and in-depth discussions on the current market. Key topics include:
2022 AUDIENCE PROFILE